These were my September flowers from Rick. I supper-imposed the quote onto the old crock in Photoshop. However, I don't know the source for it. If you do, please let me know so that I can credit the source.
Hi friends, it's been a while since I've shared a round up of links on here, so I thought that it was time to get another list up to help you waste time inspire you over the weekend :
- One of my favorite things about the approach of fall, is that it heralds the beginning of soup-making weather! I tried this Lasagna Soup recipe last fall and it was delicious. I ended up making it several times. If you leave the pasta out, you can freeze the left overs. Then, when you reheat it, simply cook up some pasta and throw it in right before serving.
- Although this online decorating magazine is in French, the fantastic images need no translation. If you love a combination of industrial, country, antique and linen, prepare to spend hours absorbing the inspiration on their website. Here is a link to one of my favorite features published recently on their site.
- Over the past few months, as I have been studying newborn photography, I have enjoyed perusing the features and photos from the Inspire me Baby website.
- I borrowed the book Shabby Chic Interiors by Rachel Ashwell from the library last week (for the fourth time since it was released no less) and have been drooling once again over the images in it. Rachel has long been a decorating icon for myself and millions of other shabby-chic lovers, and this book is as beautiful as the others she has authored.
- I love travel photography and have been enjoying the images and writing on this travel blog. Don't know if I could convince Rick to sell everything and begin a life being professional house sitters/travellers, but the authors of this blog sure do make it sound cool, don't they?
That's a wrap for today. I hope you have a lovely weekend.